I’ve finally figured out George Dubya’s philosophy: If you can’t solve a problem, make it bigger:
By Madeleine Begun Kane
If you can’t solve a problem, expand it.
Demand an enlargement. Command it.
What else could explain
Dubya’s bellicose reign
Of great terror and shame? Please disband it.
And now some links, for your reading (and viewing) pleasure:
* My good pal Lisa Casey, producer of the outstanding political comedy website www.allhatnocattle.net, gets cease and desist letter from Joe Scarborough, and posts an open letter to Joe Scarborough in response.
* Body Language Experts: Bush Was Hostage In ‘Surge’ Speech (the always witty Don Davis)
* Bush, Putting It On The Line (The Daily Show, courtesy of OneGoodMove)
* “Don’t let faux klingons send real americans to war. it’s wrong.” (Video clip courtesy of Skippy)
* Avedon Carol has the goods on Edwards’ antiwar speech.
* I have a plan for bringing Terri Schiavo back from the dead.
[tags]Iraq War, Terror, Surge, War Escalation[/tags]