Madeleine Begun Kane Humor Latest Humor Columns
Message Board

Madeleine Begun Kane,
Humor Columnist,
BOY ARE YOU EVER LOST 404 ERROR RESCUE PAGE

Madeleine Begun Kane

Bob Newhart Names Madeleine Begun Kane Winner of Robert Benchley Society Award For Humor

Mad Kane's Political Madness Blog

Mad Kane's Humor Blog

WEEKLY LIMERICK CONTESTS    COMPUTER HUMOR    LEGAL HUMOR    MARRIAGE HUMOR   

USA TODAY AWARD       Political Song Parodies      SAMPLE PODCAST

Sorry, but the page you tried to access doesn't exist. Or perhaps it existed at one time, but then I learned the error of my ways and ditched it. Or maybe some hacker didn't think the page you wanted was funny and did you a favor by destroying it.

If, after all this aggravation, you still want to read some of my humor and song parodies, I'm eager to help. Here are some of your exciting options:

• You can use the "dropdown menu" on the upper left hand corner of this page to surf to my main site categories. (Just point to and highlight the category that intrigues you and click on "Go.")

• You can use the text links near the bottom of this page to locate my main site categories or the text links just above the song parodies icon.

• You can email me: madkane@madkane.com and tell me what went wrong and/or how funny you think I am. (Hint: I like the latter choice better.)

• If you're a Democrat or a Liberal, you can click on my Political Madness Blog. If not, you'll probably want to avoid those pages. You're going there anyway? Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you.

• You can punish me by leaving. But please don't -- I'm very sensitive. I'm begging you! Stay! Pretty please! Oh no! Don't leeeeeeeeeeee....

I have one more suggestion which should help if you're searching for a particular humor piece. Just plug a relevant word or two into my website search engine just below the song parodies icon and see what happens. Who knows? You might even get lucky.

Home      Latest Humor      Car Humor      Career Humor      Computer Humor      Feminist Humor      Holiday Humor      Law Humor      Marriage & Family Humor      Media Humor      Money Humor      New York Humor      Poetry      Political Humor      Travel Humor      Misc. Humor      Raising Kane Humor      Books      Interviews      Offbeat News      About Me      Awards      Email MadKane@MadKane.com      Newsletter

All contents © Madeleine Begun Kane @ MadKane.com unless otherwise noted. All Rights Reserved. Updated Sept. 2014
Material may not be reproduced without prior written permission.
Email MadKane@MadKane.com for reprint permissions.
MadKane.com Privacy Policy